The Lotus Flower symbolizes the purity of the heart and mind. With its’ roots in muddy water, the Lotus stem rises above the surface & blossoms with phenomenal beauty, purity, & strength. Let your Lotus bloom with Sloane Park & Bethany Webb during a weekend retreat full of yoga, art, organic meals, vegan cooking class, thai massage, wine tasting at the winery, relaxing on the lake, & more! Stay with us at the peaceful, nature-filled property of Living Waters on Lake Travis, located in the hill country just 30 minutes outside of Austin, TX. Register by August 1st and receive an early bird discount!
Click here to view our Spring Wild Lotus Retreat photo album! It was so much fun, we had to create another one in the Fall!
- 3-6:30pm: Check-in to Living Waters, explore the property, enjoy appetizers & tea by the lake, thai massage available
- 6:30pm: Welcome to Your Lotus Journey
- 7pm: Lotus Candlelight Yoga & Meditation ~ a practice for everyone to unwind, stretch, & greet your Lotus Flower
- 7am: Organic Breakfast
- 8am: Morning Walking Meditation
- 8:30am: Soft Lotus Yin Yoga ~ a gentle practice for everyone to wake up, stretch, & soothe your spirit
- 9:30am: Wild Lotus Vinyasa Yoga ~ a highly energized practice full of twists & turns to energize your Lotus Flower within
- 11:30am: Organic Vegetarian Lunch
- 12:30pm: Creative Lotus YogArt ~ an intuitive practice exploring your inner Lotus with art, journaling, & meditation
- 2pm: Vegan Cooking Class
- 4pm: Wine Tasting & Appetizers at Stone House Vineyard (a short walk from the property!)
- 7pm: Organic Vegetarian Dinner by The Lake
- 7am: Organic Breakfast
- 8am: Morning Meditation by the Lake
- 8:30am: Morning Lotus Stretch ~ a gentle practice for everyone to wake up, stretch, & soothe your spirit
- 9:30am: Invert Yourself Wild Lotus Style Yoga ~ a practice of sun salutations, back bends, inversions, & blossoming Lotus poses
- 11am: Organic Brunch
- 1pm: Check-out of the retreat & into your beautiful life!
Retreat Packages & Accommodations
If you choose to stay with us, you will be retreating in one of our Eco-Cabins, The Cottage, or The Sunset Deck. Our main gathering space is the luxurious La Casa de Joy straw bale home, which was featured on HGTV, Designing Texas, & Natural Home Magazine. It is the largest straw bale home in Texas and was originally built by an artist & healer. Her creative energy is felt throughout the entire property!
- Earth Package: $299 early bird/ $349 reg. includes all yoga & meals (no accommodations- ask about local hotels or camping)
- Water Package: $399 early bird/ $449 reg. includes twin or bunk bed, shared room & bath, yoga, & meals
- Fire Package: $549 early bird/ $599 reg. includes queen bed, shared bath, yoga, & meals
- Air Package: $649 early bird/ $699 reg. includes queen bed, private room & master bath, yoga, & meals
Early bird discount ends August 1st. Ask about discounted rates for couples or friends who would like to share a queen bed. Reservations are on a first come basis and space is limited so please reserve your spot early.
Please complete the following on-line application form (required) and we will contact you shortly to complete the registration process. To receive the early bird discount, you must be registered and paid in full by August 1st. 50% refund will be offered before August 1st, no refunds after. For questions, please email Bethany@LivingWatersonLakeTravis.com or call 512-THE-LAKE (843-5253).
[fbshare type=”button”][twitter style=”horizontal” source=”sloanepark”]
[button link=”http://livingwatersonlaketravis.wordpress.com/retreat/retreats-events/wild-lotus-yoga-retreat-wsloane-park-bethany-webb/” size=”large”]Register[/button]